Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my project!
Hi, my name is Chris, and I love movies. I also love writing. Oh, and most of all I love Disney! (But who doesn't??) However, I've never actually seen ALL of the Disney Animated Classics, and the ones I have seen (the popular ones, such as The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc.) were back when I was too young to really sink into them! So, I've decided to use my summer to do just that; go through all of the Disney Animated Classics (up to Tarzan -- that's 39 movies!) and truly analyze them. And who is this blog meant for? Well, to put it bluntly, everybody who wants to read it! Whether you love Disney movies too or you just stumbled in here on accident, I hope you might enjoy what I have to say. And if you don't, well, no harm, no foul! I'll be starting with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs tomorrow (or possible Friday), so check back!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to see you have a blog up! And glad I inspired you :P . Don't worry about 'stealing' the rating system. I took the idea from another blog, and he took it from another. And I've seen it on yet another. And I know *another* borrowed it from me, as well.

    ReplyDelete