Friday, July 31, 2009

Apologies and Other News

Hey reader(s),

Sorry! It's been a while since I've watched any Disney movies. I took an impromptu to Michigan for a few days which turned into a week. I'll be back late tomorrow, so I probably won't get to see any movies until Sunday. The next film is The Sword in the Stone.

Also, because of all this, August is going to be a busy month. I have 21 films to watch and review in 24 days before I have to go back to school. I also have two books to read and take notes on, but I usually slam those out in a few days. Plus, I need to take a week of driver's education, which might use up some time. But I'm up for the challenge.

So that means that, starting Sunday, you'll see a pretty efficient frequency (probably daily) at which I'll upload reviews. Some days might even come with more than one review. Also, before the end, I'd like to spice the blog up with certain features that I have popping around in my head, so look out for those.

Plus, after this Disney project is done, I'm contemplating the idea of another project similar to this. The only problem is I don't know what can be as big as this. I'm considering just having a long-term blog, filled with mini projects. Basically, every month will be a different project. One month would be Coen brothers films, another would be Quentin Tarantino, and another would be Pixar, etc. I'd like to improve my reviews and make them more interesting, too, as well as more professional. And again, this blog would be full of interesting features, as well as reviewing new releases.

But alas, this is just me rambling. I'm going to add a poll to the side, so you can help me decide (if you exist!).

No comments:

Post a Comment